Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
FAQs: “SaFaricom website, Safaricom customer care, Safaricom shop, Safaricom contacts, Safaricom kenya sim card, Safaricom phones, Safaricom customer care number, Safaricom internet“
Table of Contents
Safaricom Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Safaricom Kenya
- Closing Date : 17 January. 2023
Reporting to the Workforce Planning Lead, the successful candidate will support Workforce Planning strategies through provision of workforce performance data and reporting improving performance and support business decision making. Maintain an accurate staff database to enable planning and staff support. Support trade teams through facilitation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) processes.
- Monitor uptake and use of performance systems and confirm they are working efficiently and effectively and providing value to employees and line managers.
- Maintain an accurate staff database for the Channels division and ensure verification real-time.
- Co-create with line managers and stakeholders in channels dashboards and reports facilitating informed and sound decision-making regarding people.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of the policies and tools in delivering Channels KPIs. Provide feedback on the efficacy of the policies and tools and recommend improvements where ineffectual.
- Present comprehensive, accurate and informative people operations report in line with trends, insights, concerns, and recommendations clearly elaborated.
- Plan for Audit of outsourcing agency to ensure integrity of due diligence and payments made for staff salaries / benefits.
- Provide source documents to shared services team for secondary verification and audits.
- Facilitate Safaricom representation at interviews to ensure right fit for the outsourced roles.
- Monitor leave liability for cost control.
- Timely processing of agency payments to facilitate timely salary disbursement to outsourced staff.
- Provide Operations teams with a robust feedback collection mechanism.
- Ordering and issuance of uniforms and other work tools for outsourced staffs.
- Plan and execute relocation of agency staffs that need to move based on business requirement.
- Facilitate a business continuity plan for outsourced staff in collaboration with stakeholders.
Communication and Reporting
- Timely communications of process changes or urgent changes in business via Noticeboard and SMS channel.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly reports on resourcing operations in the trade.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with resourcing vendors.
- Constant engagement with Trade Business Leads to better support their operations and performance achievement.
- Cross-functional relationship with stakeholders to support overall performance delivery.