The management of the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton (UEAB) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The University of Eastern Africa, Baraton, UEAB Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
UEAB Admission Criteria
Have a minimum mean grade of C- (minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent. Do a minimum of 29 credits of the Pre-University Programme. Attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33. In addition, they should obtain a grade of C- (minus) and above in the area of study they wish to pursue.
PhD, Graduate and PGDA Applicants Requirements
- Copies of official degree certificate and transcripts for each college or professional school previously attended (originals to be brought for verification on the day of reporting to the university).
- Originals and copies of all supportive academic documents
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- One recent passport size photograph (name of the student on reverse side)
- Copy of the National Identity Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) Equation Certificate (required for all Foreign Qualifications)
For more information about UEAB requirements/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.