The management of the United States International University Africa (UIUA) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The United States International University Africa, UIUA Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
UIUA Admission Criteria
Doctoral Admission Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (Minimum Upper Second Class or GPA 3.0 on a scale of 4).
- Graduate degree in a business discipline from a recognized tertiary institution/University.
- Have a minimum of three years relevant business or administrative management or academic experience and currently be working in a business or public /private sector organization or have to access to one (so that the practical requirements of the program can be met).
- Applicants must have undertaken a research project or thesis in their graduate studies as a demonstration of their capacity to undertake postgraduate work at an advanced level.
- A one thousand (1000) words essay to prove proficiency in the written English language.
Global Business Management Concentration Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum GPA 2.5 on a scale of 4 or Upper Second Class Honors
For more information about UIUA requirements/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.