Your NSS dashboard is where every information about your entire national service would be presented. It is where you would view and edit your registration details, change your password, view your registration progress, view your posting, enter your payment information, print your monthly evaluation form, print your annual evaluation form, etc.
How to Access your National Service Dashboard
- Go to portal.nss.gov.gh.
- At the top right corner of the page (if you are on desktop), if you are on mobile, in the menu; you will see a “sign-in” label.
- Click on sign in as personnel.
- Provide the email you used during the registration in the email column and your PIN Code as your password to access your dashboard
- Click on the change password link at the left-hand menu of the dashboard and enter a password you can remember for security reasons.
- If you have been posted, your posting details will be on your dashboard.
For any more etails, please contact the National Service Secretariat (NSS).