The individual will be reporting to the Branch Manager and will be responsible for custody, disbursement, and receipt of cash to/from customers as well as transfers, standing orders, and ATM application processes.
FAQs: “Co Operative Bank Career Portal, Co Operative Bank Careers Kenya, Co Operative Bank Legal Jobs, Co Operative Bank Teller Salary, Co Operative Bank Kenya Salaries, Co Operative Bank Kamulu Branch, Co Operative Bank Sales Jobs, Equity Bank Teller Salary Kenya“
Table of Contents
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Closing Date : 3 February. 2023
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include but shall not be limited to:
- Receive and count working cash at the beginning and end of the shift
- Accept cash and checks for deposit and check the accuracy of the deposit slip
- Process cash withdrawals
- Perform specialized tasks such as updating daily journals, attending to customers diligently, and doing random checks on notes’ validity
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately, and in compliance with SACCO procedures
- Manage the cash level and advise for replenishment
- Balance cash and checks in the cash drawer at end of each shift
- Reconciling payment and receipts at the end of each business day or as when required
- To surrender the end of shift Teller’s reconciliation alongside payment and deposit vouchers to the Branch Manager and get copy upon being signed
- Customer care and handling customer queries
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Certified Public Accountant CPA (K).
- Working experience with MS dynamics Navision
- Member of ICPAK in good standing.
- 3 years experience working as a cashier/teller