The management of the Kabarak university has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The Kabarak University, Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
Kabarak University Admission Criteria
Admission to Kabarak University
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Copies of certificates and all transcripts, Masters, Bachelors, Diplomas, and Certificates.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs (write your name on reverse side)
- Copy of national ID/Passport or Birth Certificate
- Application fee deposit slip: Certificate – 500, Diploma Undergraduate – Ksh 1,000; Postgraduate – Ksh 1,500
Note – No cash payment*
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An official translation of academic records (where the language of study is not English).
- A current financial guarantee letter.
- A completed immigration pass form (2 forms enclosed).
- Academic document equation fees.
- A copy of my Passport.
Application Fee Payment
For the application fee kindly use the following channels;
- M-PESA pay bill /Business number 511480 – Enter your National ID Number or Name as an account number.
- Trans National Bank, Nakuru – Account Number 0040503005
For more information about Kabarak university’s requirements/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.