The management of the Karatina University (MKU) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The Karatina University, MKU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
- 1 Karatina University Admission Criteria
- 1.1 Karatina University Undergraduate Admission Requirement
- 1.2 Karatina University Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- 2 Enquiries
Karatina University Admission Criteria
Karatina University Undergraduate Admission Requirement
Entry requirements for Undergraduate Courses
Check below for the specific entry requirements of course of interest below.
Karatina University Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- Bachelors Degree, Second Class (Upper Division) in a relevant field of study or its equivalent from a recognized University OR
- Bachelors Degree, Second class Honors (Lower Division), with at least two years post qualification work experience OR
- Bachelors Degree with a Pass and a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field of study.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
- Masters degree in a relevant field of study, from a recognized University.
For more information about Karatina University’s requirements /criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.