The management of the Riara University (MKU) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The Riara University, MKU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
Riara University Admission Criteria
Riara University Undergraduate Admission Requirement
Entry requirements for an Undergraduate Course
School of Law Entry Requirement Llb Degree
- Mean Grade of B- and above in KCSE or its equivalent with a B plain in English;
- KACE with a minimum of two principal passes and one subsidiary pass;
- Beholders of a degree from a recognized university;
- Be an all-rounded person with exceptional leadership skills and abilities;
- Participate in an oral interview to establish their suitability for the Riara Law School programme.
PRE-KSL To gain admission to this programme, applicants must:
- Be holders of an LLB degree from a recognized university; and
- Have a conditional offer from the Kenya School of Law indicating the courses they need to take to become eligible for admission to the School. For this first year of the programme, a letter from the Council of Legal Education/Kenya School of Law specifying the courses required for admission will satisfy this requirement.
School of Computing Sciences Entry Requirement
A mean grade of C+ in KCSE and a minimum grade of C+ in both Mathematics and Physics or Physical Sciences or
At least two principal passes at A-Level and a minimum of a credit pass in both Mathematics or Physics or
A Diploma or Professional Certificate in a computing discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate or
A degree in a science-based discipline from a recognized university.
Riara University Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Entry requirements for Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Admission and conduct of postgraduate programs shall be conducted under the provisions of the general postgraduate regulations.
- The following shall be eligible for admission into a postgraduate diploma program in the University:
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from Riara University and other Universities recognized by the RU Senate,
Entry requirements for Masters Courses
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Honours [Upper Division] or higher) from the institution or other universities recognized by the University Senate,
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Honours [Lower Division]) from RU who have at least two years of relevant experience,
- Holders of a postgraduate diploma (credit level or higher) from RU or other institutions recognized by the University Senate.
For more information about Riara University’s requirements/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.