The management of the Kibabii University has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The Kibabii University, Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
Kibabii University Admission Criteria
This admission offer is made on the basis of the statement of your qualifications as presented by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) or other approved examination bodies. As a student, you will be expected to register for courses in your degree program. Any change of Faculty or Department will be permitted only by approval of the University Authorities.
A bonafide student will be considered to be one registered in the University during a current academic year. Students unable to register in the academic year may Defer their studies or take an Academic Leave for that academic year. This should be done by writing a letter to the office of the Registrar (Academic Affairs), stating reasons for deferment to the next academic year.
The deferment period shall be one (1) academic year renewable continuously up to a maximum of three (3) academic years. Reasons for deferment shall normally be due to: Financial reasons; compassionate reasons; medical reasons (provide medical documents) or any other reason acceptable to Senate. 15.
CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATION No student will be registered without producing the following: –
- The Admission Letter. (Original)
- Original result/certificate (which will be returned to the student after verification of its authenticity).
- Two photocopies of the Certificate/Result Slip.
- Students acceptance of admission offer form – KIBU/1
- Signed Students Regulation Declaration – KIBU/2
- One copy of the completed Student Personal Details Form KIBU/3
- the Entrance Medical Examination Form KIBU/4
- Original National Identity Card & a copy of Birth Certificate for those who are underage.
- Receipts for requisite fees from the Finance Department.
For more information about Kibabii University requirements /criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.