The management of the Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, MMUST Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
MMUST Admission Criteria
MMUST Undergraduate Admission Requirement
- K.C.S.E mean grade C+ and above or its equivalent;
- A level with at least two principal passes and one subsidiary;
MMUST Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class honors; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Lower Second Class Honors and two years of work experience in a related field.
For more information about MMUST requirement/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.