The management of the University Of Eldoret (U.O.E) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The University Of Eldoret, U.O.E Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
- 1 University Of Eldoret Admission Criteria
- 1.1 UOE Undergraduate Admission Requirement
- 1.2 University of Eldoret Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- 2 Enquiries
University Of Eldoret Admission Criteria
UOE Undergraduate Admission Requirement
Entry requirements for Undergraduate Courses
- The minimum entry qualification is C+(plus) at KCSE and must meet specific program requirements.
University of Eldoret Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme:
- 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class honors; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Lower Second Class Honors and two years of work experience in a related field.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
- Masters Degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to the programme.
For more information about UOE requirements/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.