Standard Bank Group is the largest African banking group by assets offering a full range of banking and related financial services. “Africa is our home, we drive her growth” Our vision is to be the leading financial services organisation in, for and across Africa, delivering exceptional client experiences and superior value.
This sets the primary goals and standard of excellence we intend to achieve in the medium term. With a heritage of over 150 years, we have an on-the-ground presence in 20 countries in subâ€‘Saharan Africa; fit-for-purpose representation outside Africa; and a strategic partnership with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC).
FAQs: “standard bank international, standard bank kenya, standard bank group za qualityservice COM, standard bank wikipedia, standard bank Angola, Standard Chartered bank“
Table of Contents
Standard Bank Group Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Standard Bank Group
- Closing Date : 31 January. 2023
Scope of the Job
Responsible for the optimization of customer service to perform due diligence checks, continuously contact the loan applicant after the approval processes up to drawdown. Ensure that service levels, both to external and internal customers, and work processes are maintained and run both efficiently and effectively in line with customer value propositions to achieve business growth & market share targets, risk management and cost management objectives.
Exhibit knowledge and technical skills development through continuous coaching, motivational and training participation, thus maintaining a highly effective and efficient performance in this supervisory role.
Facilitate proficient information and communication distribution to all key stakeholders throughout the decision making process, whilst ensuring that policies and service level agreements are adhered to and maintained. Also take corrective action where these are deviated.
- Collaborate with sales teams and support units to seek sales growth and business improvement opportunities.
- Agree on conversion budgets / targets and work with the sales teams to ensure these are achieved.
- Establish and maintain a strong customer focus approach both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate and develop sound relationships with dealers.
- Facilitate and develop sound relationships with the internal channels such as POR/Branch Network, Sales Units and Product departments.
- Ensure that sub-ordinates maintain a good rapport with customers and dealers in a professional manner.
- Manage arbitration of queries and complaints.
- Keep customers informed on the progress of their applications and drive this culture throughout the team.
- Adherence to the VAF Credit Policies, Legislation (KYC) and Code of Banking Practice.
- Identify and address any fraud related activities and ensure risk exposure is minimized.
- Complete disclosure to the customers in terms of accreditation, repayments, service fees, and commission.
- Track new applications submitted to ensure acceptable turnaround times are met.
- Identifying and monitoring loss experience and implementing preventative measures.
- Inform the client /dealer on all approval related conditions.
- Ensure that allocated work is processed within the set turn around times, therefore meeting monthly that targets.
- Conduct spot checks on their own work to ensure accuracy and adherence to SLA’s.
- Clarify individual role ensuring clear targets are set and goals are achieved.
- Optimize personal performance through development promoting the right skills, competencies and business accountability.
- Observe and deliver key result areas in line with business objectives.
- Manage personal performance and productivity.
- Identify skills deficiencies / training needs and engage with the Team Leader to address appropriately.
- Have weekly informal and monthly formal performance discussions with the Team Leader.
- In depth knowledge of VAF and IPF loans service delivery benchmarks and standards.
- Understand the Code of Banking practice and how it applies to sales and service.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the credit processes and lending criteria.
- Risk and Compliance Management Principles.
- A sound knowledge of insurance / assurance requirements.
- 2–3 years banking experience.
- Exposure to leadership development is an advantage.
- Relevant Sales and Service experience