The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
FAQs: “Coca Cola Website, Coca-Cola Company History, Coca Cola History Timeline, Coca Cola Wikipedia, How Many Countries Sell Coca Cola Beverages Around the World, Who Owns Half of Coca Cola, Coca Cola Bottling Company, Coca Cola India“
Table of Contents
The Coca-Cola Company Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible to quantum leap the combined coverage availability of our Portfolio in the marketplace, through commercial programs, customer relationship engagement, and consistent supply chain fulfilment, driving high numeric distribution, which generates high Share of Visible Inventory and outlet coverage, and therefore, increased market share.
- Develop the Availability strategy, framework and roadmaps to assure steadily increase in combined coverage of our prioritized portfolio in each channel. Design quest for Availability Excellence and define annual targets & plans to deliver the vision.
- Design and implement effective commercial programs to incentivize and engage customers, from both On and Off Premise Traditional Trade channel, to purchase the right quantify of the prioritized portfolio, based on each stock keeping unit SKU velocity, in order to improve our Non Alcoholic Ready to Drink portfolio distribution.
- Work together with Channel Strategy Lead to leverage customer partnership programs as a key lever to increase combined coverage. Incorporate key Availability metrics & goals in the partnership program, regularly assess and review performance, and step up targets as part of the annual program renew process with the customer.
- Develop and deploy asynchrony training programs to increase sales force understanding of the business opportunity to increase combined coverage, how they can build a value dialogue with customers, and what benefits they can have from higher Availability.
- Work together with Supply Chain Lead to ensure effective and robust inventory policy at warehouse and Stock Keeping Unit level, assuring high inventory availability, and consistent fulfilment, with Case Fill Rate greater than 99% and Order Fill Rate greater than 90%.
- Test, learn and scale new disruptive digital solutions to capture timely and more accurate granular availability information at Point of Sale level, enabling quick reaction to resolve potential Out-of-Stock issues, both in the Traditional Trade and Modern Trade channels.
- Leverage advanced analytics powered by machine learning for opportunity identification to reduce Out of Stock and generate actionable insights to be shared with Organizational Unit.
- Standardize Availability metrics in a structured AFRICA dashboard, track market results on a monthly basis, and propose corrective plans or take advantage in advance of opportunities to accelerate results.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Related Work Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Commercial Execution, Supply Chain and value to market
- Problem-solving mindset with strong Analytical Skills, and a good working knowledge of digital solutions and machine learning models
- Outstanding influencing skills and cross-functional collaborative working standards
- Deep understanding of Value Chain concept